04 December 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The "Liebster Award" is going around the Blogs and I feel realy honoured to be nominated by actually two fellow bloggers.
The first one was Chris from Bunker Hill a realy pleasant contemporary I had the luck to meet. I think he owns more miniatures painted to the highest levels, than I could ever even buy (don't want to talk of his great terrain-collection).
While the second nomination was from Alex running the alea iacta est blog I realy enjoy following. If you're looking for artfully painted miniatures covering Gladiators, Dark Ages, Napoleonics and lots of other Stuff it's the right place to go.

The rules of the award are:
- "Copy and paste" the award on your blog, and talk about it a bit.
- post a link back to the blogger who gave you the award
- Select for the award your five favourite blogs with less than 200 followers, leaving a comment on one of their post to notify them that they have won the award. You need also to list them in your own blog.
- Enjoy the moment, knowing that you have just made someone's day.
- Of course, there is no obligation to pass the award, but it is a good deed really.

My favourite Blogs (following the rules mentioned above and naturally besides the two which nominated mine) are:

  • Musketeer Miniatures - Bill in my opinion does the most amiable miniatures for Warfare in the late antiquety/ early medievals. News on his blog almost always mean a expensive purchase to me :-)
  • Þorsteinn á Heiðini - I realy like this blog. Frequent updates on whole bunch of projects combined with lovely painted miniatures
  • Tsuba Miniatures - A semi commercial Blog again and one I absolutely enjoy following. Not only for the great sculpted miniatures (ouh yes... I own some^^) but also for the richness of historical background concerning the miniatures released.
  • The Closet Gamer - A blog I just stumbled by some days ago. Looking at theold but lovely painted miniatures makes me feel a bit nostalgic sometimes.
  • A League of Ordinary Gamers - Stunning blog with lots of fond painted miniatures... unfortunately I never came round to leave a comment here. Now that's over :-)
There are lots of others I would like to nominate but rules (and a good part of laziness) don't permit it :-)

2 comments:

  1. You deserved it and thanks for the compliment.:-) I agree Musketeer and Tsuba make some superb figures!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete