31 December 2012

Fall of the western Empire 6: Early Saxon Levies

I've been a bit lazy over the holidays so I didn't paint up that much but finally finished a group of saxon levies for SAGA/ Dux Britanniarum. Miniatures are all from Westwind Miniatures out of their great arthurian range and I've to say they were realy a joy to paint. The casting is crisp and the miniatures have a lot of details. Unfortunately Westwind doesn't seem too eager to promote them in a way that would do them justice. I also realy like the separate head system from westwind as it grants a lot of variations.









Some of the shields were painted by me while others are from LBM and Schildschmie.de. After having them finished I'm just woundering why I based 'em on round washers as I originally intened to use 20mm or 25mm squarbases but now it's to late. Sometimes I realy should think about what I'm doing befor starting to work .

Ok folks, I think this will be my last post for this year (surprise, surprise) so I wish ya all, and your families of course, a happy new year 2013! Thank you for your support and your kind comments over the past few months.

Cheers and keep on gaming!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work !!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr geil! mir gefällt dein mal-stil außerordentlich gut. es ist wirklich sehr schön zu beobachten, welch tolle maler es für dark age in unserem hobby gibt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jharkhand 10th Class/Secondary class Textbooks are available on the official website and here for Download. JAC Class 10 Textbooks, Syllabus, Previous year Question Papers, Model Papers, Exam Pattern are available in the Official site , Students can download the Jharkhand Matric Textbooks 2021-2022 eBook version of Textbooks in PDF File Format. These textbooks can be viewed by most of the devices. JAC Secondary/X Class Textbooks can be taken a printout and useful for studying concepts in the Board exams. Board follows NCERT Textbooks for Standard education.

    ReplyDelete